Statement of Faith
1) THE CHURCH.
We believe in the LIVING CHURCH, it is an Organism not Organization. As the Lord Jesus said in Matt. 16 : 18. "I will build my Church".
1. We believe that it is "The Church of God". 1 Cor.10:32, 11:16, It is of God not of any men.
2. We believe that it is "The Church of Christ". Rom.16:16, Christ himself purchased the Church by His own blood. Acts.20:28, Eph.5:25.
3. We believe that it is "The Church of Saints". 1 Cor.14:33, The Church is composed of Saints, those who are washed by the precious blood of Christ, born again by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour, and they are called out people, separated from this world and all kinds of religious bondage. Acts.2:47.
2) THE BIBLE
We believe that the Bible is "The Book", the true Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscript from Gen. l:l to Rev.22:21, 2 Tim.3:16,17.
We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
1. We are chosen by God the Father, Eph.1:4,5
2. We are Redeemed by God the Son. Eph.l:7. and
3. We are Sealed by God the Holy Spirit, Eph.l:13,14. We believe in God the Living and Almighty. Perfect in Holiness, infinite in wisdom, great love for all mankind. He is prayer hearing and prayer answering God, and He saves from sins, death and hell, all who come to Him through Jesus Christ with living faith.
4) THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We believe in Jesus Christ, Gods only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God become flesh, 1Tim.3:16, and true perfect man, holy without sin, making atonement for the sins of the whole world through His shed blood on the Cross. He is our propitiation, 1 John 2:2. We believe in His death, burial, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into Heaven sitting at God's own right hand in the heavenly places, His High priestly intercession for transgressors and His people and His visible return to this world in power and glory according to His promise.
5) THE HOLY SPIRIT
We believe in the Holy Spirit as a person, who lives in the heart of a redeemed, born again person, whose sins are washed away by the precious blood of Jesus Christ and accepted the Lord Jesus as his Lord, Master and personal Saviour, Eph.l:13,14, Rom.8:9 and 1 Thess.4:8, also as a comforter from God to convince the world of sins, of righteousness and of judgment: and to regenerate, sanctify, comfort and to guide into all truth and to lead in right path.
John 14:16, 16:7,13.
We believe that the Lord Jesus is the only Saviour of the world John.4:42. According to the fullness of time He came to this world to fulfil this. Gal.4:4,5 those who come to Him with broken and contrite heart, acknowledge their sins and confess their iniquity and transgression with true, living inward heart faith, applying His precious blood in his heart, he is saved.
We believe in one believer's immersion Baptism, Eph. 4:4,5, not adult's baptism or child baptism, those who are born again (born from above) John.3:3,5, have the assurance of forgiveness of sins and have full restitution Acts.19:18,19, they are dead to this world, Rom.6:2-4, they only can have this wonderful testimony of waters of Baptism.
We believe in True Worship in Spirit and in Truth. John.4:23,24. Every Lords day, the first day of the week, those who are God's children John l:12 gather to gather before the Lord's table, to remember the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for what He has done for them, how He took their place, proved His great love, dying on the Cross. They give worship individually, after worship they hear the solemn warning from the word of God, so they can examine themselves and take part from the Lord's table through 1Cor.ll: 23-31 and Acts. 20:7.